We’re expanding our news team and recruiting a Journalist/Reporter who will strengthen our editorial department, and thrive in a dynamic, cutting-edge environment.
You will source and develop original news stories and features, provide general news coverage, report on community events, conduct interview as required and become a vital member of one of the industry’s leading local news teams.
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organised, motivated and they will
• have the ability have an ability to work on their own initiative
• have a proven track record and experience in a busy news environment –
and be ready to take the next step.
• have excellent communication skills.
• produce error-free, reader-friendly copy.
• be ambitious, energetic and resourceful, and always go the extra mile for a story.
• want to work with an industry leader – and learn from the very best.
• have what it takes to become an integral member of an industry-leading local
Part time and full-time candidates will be considered.
For more details in relation to the job spec and the role
call The Job Suite in confidence on 066 7102887
or email your CV to email@example.com